Friday, November 15, 2013

Here's what our holidays will soon look like

My proposed All-American Holiday
That is if
the stores have anything to do with it. I saw the first Christmas commercial at about 7:30 p.m. on October 31st. They keep pushing the holiday ads up earlier and earlier in the year.

Pretty soon we might as well roll them all up into one big shebang. I put together what my tree might look like if I did that. (see photo). Its got pretty much all of the major holidays covered, Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Fourth of July, Halloween, and of course Thanksgiving.

For those who like to get their Christmas shopping done out of the way early, they could do it as soon as they see the crocus come up in the spring.

I think Santa might be the one surprised with this set-up. But he might be ok with it...as long as he still got cookies.

I am not sure what we could call this new holiday but I am open to suggestion.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment